Complete Roofing Systems Ltd understands that your privacy is important to you and that you care about how your personal data is used. We respect and value the privacy of all our customers and suppliers and will only collect and use personal data in ways that are described here, and in a way that is consistent with our obligations and your rights under the law.
- Information About Us
Complete Roofing Systems Ltd is a company registered in England under company number 07476657.
Registered and Main trading address: Unit 21 Adlington Ct, Birchwood, Risley, Warrington WA3 6PL
- What Does This Notice Cover
This Privacy & Cookies Policy explains how we use your personal data: how it is collected, how it is held, and how it is processed. It also explains your rights under the law relating to your personal data.
- What is Personal Data
Personal data is defined by the General Data Protection Regulation (EU Regulation 2016/679) (the “GDPR”) as ‘any information relating to an identifiable person who can be directly or indirectly identified by reference to an identifier’.
Personal data is, in simpler terms, any information about you that enables you to be identified. Personal data covers obvious information such as your name and contact details, but it also covers less obvious information such as identification numbers, electronic location data, and other online identifiers.
The personal data that we use is set out in Part 5, below.
- What Are My Rights
Under the GDPR, you have the following rights, which we will always work to uphold.
- The right to be informed about our collection and use of your personal data.
- The right to access the personal data we hold about you. Part 11 will tell you how to do this.
- The right to have your personal data rectified if any of your personal data held by us is inaccurate or incomplete. Please contact us using the details in Part 12.
- The right to be forgotten, i.e., the right to ask us to delete or otherwise dispose of any of your personal data that we have. Please contact us using the details in Part 12.
- The right to restrict (i.e., prevent) the processing of your personal data.
- The right to object to us using your personal data for a particular purpose or purposes.
- The right to data portability. This means that if you have provided personal data to us directly, we are using it with your consent or for the performance of a contract, you can ask us for a copy of that personal data to re-use with another service or business.
For more information about our use of your personal data or exercising your rights as outlined above, please review Part 11.
Further information about your rights can also be obtained from the Information Commissioner’s Office or your local Citizens Advice Bureau.
If you have any cause for complaint about our use of your personal data, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the Information Commissioner’s Office.
- What Personal Data Do We Collect?
We may collect some or all the following personal data (this may vary according to your relationship with us):
- Email address;
- Telephone number;
- Business name;
- Job title;
- Device and location information;
- Information about your preferences and interests;
- Any other information provided voluntarily by you, for example when you sign up for the newsletter or communicate with us by any means
- How Do You Use My Personal Data
Under the GDPR, we must always have a lawful basis for using personal data. This may be because the data, securely held by us, is necessary for our performance of a contract with you, because you have consented to our use of your personal data, or because it is in our legitimate business interests to use it. Your personal data may be used for one of the following purposes:
- Supplying our products and services to you. Your personal details are required in order for us to enter into a contract with you
- Personalising and tailoring our products and services for you
- Communicating with you. This may include responding to emails or calls from you.
- Supplying you with information by email and post.
With your permission and/or where permitted by law, we may also use your personal data for marketing and research purposes, which may include contacting you by email, telephone, text message or post with information, news, and offers on our products and services. You will not be sent any unlawful marketing or spam. We will always work to fully protect your rights and comply with our obligations under the GDPR and the Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) Regulations 2003, and you will always have the opportunity to opt-out.
- How Long Will You Keep My Personal Data?
We will not keep your personal data for any longer than is necessary considering the reason(s) for which it was first collected. In line with Google’s data retention window, we store browsing and analytical data for up to 14 months to be used for reporting purposes.
- How and Where Do You Store or Transfer My Personal Data
We will only store or transfer your personal data within the European Economic Area (the “EEA”). The EEA consists of all EU member states, plus Norway, Iceland, and Liechtenstein. This means that your personal data will be fully protected under the GDPR or to equivalent standards by law.
- Do You Share My Personal Data
We may share your personal data with trusted third-party service providers to assist us in providing and improving our services. These third-party service providers are contractually bound to only use your personal data as necessary to provide the requested services and are prohibited from using it for any other purpose. We take reasonable steps to ensure that these third parties implement appropriate security measures to safeguard your personal data. We do not sell, rent, or trade your personal data.
In certain circumstances, we may be required to disclose your personal data to regulatory authorities, legal bodies, or law enforcement agencies, as mandated by applicable laws and regulations.
- Essential cookies – these are necessary for our website to function properly and enable you to navigate the site and use its features
- Analytical cookies – these help us to better understand how our website is being used
Cookies do not identify you personally; they share statistical data which we use for reporting purposes to enable us to make improvements to the site.
- How Can I Access My Personal Data
If you want to know what personal data we have about you, you can ask us for details of that personal data and for a copy of it (where any such personal data is held). This is known as a “subject access request”.
All subject access requests should be made in writing and sent to the email or postal addresses shown in Part 12.
There is not normally any charge for a subject access request. If your request is ‘manifestly unfounded or excessive’ (for example, if you make repetitive requests) a fee may be charged to cover our administrative costs in responding.
We will respond to your subject access request within one month of receiving it. Normally, we aim to provide a complete response, including a copy of your personal data within that time. In some cases, however, particularly if your request is more complex, more time may be required up to a maximum of three months from the date we receive your request. You will be kept fully informed of our progress.
- How Do I Contact You
To contact us about anything to do with your personal data and data protection, including to make a subject access request, please use the following details:
Email address: Amanda.Norris@completeroofingsystems.co.uk
Telephone number: 01925 813 554
Postal Address: Unit 21 Adlington Ct, Birchwood, Risley, Warrington WA3 6PL
- Changes to this Policy
We may change this Policy from time to time. This may be necessary, for example, if the law changes, or if we change our business in a way that affects personal data protection so please do review this Policy regularly.